MAREPA complies with the specifications set out in the standard UNE EN 15713:209 (Safe Destruction of Confidential Material: Code of Best Practices)
, adapting to the requirements regarding facilities, safe installation, drafting contracts, safety of personnel, the collection and transport (collection vehicles) of confidential material and the methods used to destroy it. This includes:
- Installation of lockable mailboxes on the client’s premises.
- Issue of document destruction certificates.
- Destruction in a closed warehouse, with restricted access and CCTV surveillance, give clients the opportunity to visit the plant for on-the-spot checks of the destruction of their documents.
- Document destruction with security levels per the European standard DIN 32757.
- Destruction of different classes of confidential material in accordance with table 1 of the standard.